Due to its cross-sectional nature in medicine and its interdisciplinary linkage with the social sciences and gender studies, sex- and gender-sensitive medicine is an essential part on the pathway towards individualized care. Additionally the linkage between social sciences, gender studies and medicine offer great accessibility for integrating innovative strategies of teaching and learning to unfold disruptive power for a long needed paradigm shift within medicine. The overall goal of the project is to bring together the already present openly accessible resources for gender medicine training and teaching in a structured fashion and use the gained information as a basis for the development of new concepts and techniques at Radboud University Medical Center. Gender medicine is in itself a novel approach to the teaching and practice of medicine and should be combined with innovative forms of knowledge transmission.
- Invitation: Joint Session in Feminist Theory on Tuesday, May 17, 2022
- CfP: Gesellschaftliche Naturverhältnisse und globale Umweltkrise
- CfP: Dezembertagung „Un_beschreiblich weiblich“
- Gendered Perspective on the War in Ukraine
- Einladung Internationale Konferenz: Local Answers to Global Transitions – Challenges to Women’s and Gender Studies in Plurilocal Perspectives. Celebrating 20 Years of the Centre for Interdisciplinary Women’s and Gender Studies
Die Fachgesellschaft veröffentlicht auf ihrer Website auch Hinweise der Arbeitsgruppen und der Initiativen innerhalb der FG. Deshalb spiegeln die Hinweise nicht notwendigerweise Positionen oder Ziele der Fachgesellschaft wider.